Finex Terms of Trade
Important Notice & Introduction
It is very important that you read and understand all the terms and conditions of trading with FinClear Execution Ltd (FinEx) contained in these Terms of Trade. They will govern our service relationship with you and impose obligations on both parties.
These Terms of Trade contain the following:
- Part A: FinEx Terms & Conditions for opening and operating a FinEx account;
- Part B: FinEx’s CHESS Sponsorship Agreement and an explanation of the operation of the CHESS Sponsorship Agreement;
- Part C: FinClear’s Disclosure Statement;
- Part D: FinClear’s Direct Debit Request Service Agreement.
- Part E: FinEx’s Financial Services Guide (FSG)
- Part F: FinClear’s Financial Services Guide (FSG)
When you sign the Client Application Form, you:
- acknowledge that you accept all the FinEx Terms & Conditions and FinClear’s Disclosure Statement;
- acknowledge that you have received and read FinEx’s and FinClear’s FSG ;
- If you elect to be CHESS sponsored by FinEx, you acknowledge and agree to the FinEx CHESS Sponsorship Agreement;
- If you elect to settle transactions using our electronic debit / credit facility, you acknowledge and agree to FinEx’s Direct Debit Request Service Agreement.