- 15k new Coronavirus cases keeps risk appetite at bay.
- Europe eyes flat start as Asia benchmarks finish in the red.
- Gold edges higher.
- Risk barometers lead the charge overnight.
- ASX earnings in spades; NAB, TLS, AMP, AGL.
- Risk-adjusted carry drives more EUR selling pressure.
- CBA and CSL to carry ASX amid better risk appetite.
- Overweight RBNZ downside risks ahead of meeting.
- Asia region soundbites still allude to nCoV concerns.
- UK prelim GDP in focus.
- EUR on the brink of more losses.
- More record highs from US equities, others close behind.
- Risk eyes selective gains as factory workers return.
- Aus poised for gains with CGF and TCL up ahead.
- Chances of emergency Feb. OPEC+ meeting withers.
- Europe eyes soft start tacking onto Friday's sell-off
- RBNZ, central bank conversations headlines calendar risk
- Growth and inflation outlook weighs heavily on gl...
Points, Talking, Three
- Cautious optimism on virus watch.
- Commodity troubles run deep.
- CAD overlooks employment on oil risks.
- Sterling under pressure as Brussels play tough.
- Non-farm Payrolls anchored by a week of positive US data.
- Oil eyes a return to higher levels.
- Risk appetite to carry into Europe as investors look past Coronavirus problems.
- L'Oreal of interest; US open expects more Tesla chop.
- Aussie retail sales k...
- Tesla's price action has been parabolic.
- Tesla's market cap peaks at $170bn.
- What has history taught us about such excess?
Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices or other information contained on this website is provided as general market commentary and does not constitute investment advice. ThinkMarkets will not accept liability for any loss or damage including, without limitation, to any loss of profit which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.