- ASX fails to extend gains amid broad equity sell-off
- JPY exhibits strength as FX markets go mildly risk-off
- Dacian (DCN) boosted with Gold marginally bid ...
- What to look out for in 2020?
- How are FX, equities and commodities are impacted?
- Top 10 expressions
- Targeted policy rates to remain unchanged.
- Upward revision of GDP growth the focus.
- 15bps move implied in USDJPY with 68% confidence.
- Trump speaks on Tuesday.
- Boris is a no show but Sajid Javid will attend.
- Climate change is set to dominate the agenda.
- Read More
- Oil rallies after Libya news.
- Indices open higher but struggle to gain momentum.
- Cable (GBP/USD) starts the week on the back foot.
- Gains fail to extend at the start of an eventful week
- Crude gushes on choked Libya supply
- Natgas hits multi-year lows amid weather shift
- Central bank decisions take centre-stage
- UK PMIs hold the key to BoE in January
- RBA risks heighten on Aussie jobs
- Libya disruptions a problem for C...
- EU may not be ready to negotiate a free trade deal with the UK until March.
- Simon Coveney also warned of trade negotiation issues.
- GBP/USD has recovered from e...
Three Talking Points
- Central banks make cameos in earnest
- Data reads a familiar story in the US
- Reporting season speeds up
- Indices move higher in Asia and Europe.
- GBP/USD takes a hit after poor retail sales.
- US jolts and comments from Fed’s Harker and Quarles to come
Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices or other information contained on this website is provided as general market commentary and does not constitute investment advice. ThinkMarkets will not accept liability for any loss or damage including, without limitation, to any loss of profit which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.