*Trump offers no peace on trade war, he blamed the Fed for the currency war situation *Stocks suffer worst day since May13
- The S&P 500 Index touched the lowest level since June 6 and lost over 2.18% of its value as of 15:37 London time.
- The Stoxx Europe 600 Index declined as investors reacted to soft German services number. The index dropped 2.32%.
- The UK FTSE continued its fall and retraced nearly 6.17% from its recent high. The index declined by 2.61%.
- The Dollar Spot Index failed to react to soft US ISM non-manufacturing data and dropped 0.55%.
- The Euro moved higher due to the dollar weakness by 0.78%.and made a high of 1.12.
- The British pound also recovered some its losses, it recorded a high of 1.2188.
- The Japanese yen moved higher by 0.58% to 105.97.
- The Yield on 10-year Treasuries dropped by nine basis point to 1.7514%.
- Britain’s 10-year yield fell to 0.508%.
- West Texas Intermediate crude still holding strong but moved lower today because of the uncertainty about global growth. It lost 1.47% to $54.80 a barrel.
- Gold has become skyrocketed today and it soared 1.95% to $1,469
Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices or other information contained on this website is provided as general market commentary and does not constitute investment advice. ThinkMarkets will not accept liability for any loss or damage including, without limitation, to any loss of profit which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.