Losses can exceed deposits. Ensure you fully understand all risks involved and seek independent advice if necessary.
ThinkMarkets Seminars Tour- London 1st November 2016 – 100 GBP Credit ThinkTrader Promotion - Terms and Conditions
- You agree that by participating in this ThinkMarkets promotion (the “Promotion”) that you will be bound by these terms (“Promotion Terms”) as well as the terms and conditions that apply to your ThinkMarkets account (the “Terms and Conditions”). Capitalised terms and expressions used in these Promotion Terms shall have the same meaning as in Terms and Conditions unless specified otherwise.
- The Promotion is run by ThinkMarkets.
- The Promotion is only applicable to the following:
• Attendees of the ThinkMarkets’ Seminars London 2016, who have yet to open a ThinkTrader account, or have an existing unfunded ThinkTrader account.
- This Promotion is not available or applicable to:
• Respondents to but non-attendees of the ThinkMarkets’ Seminar in London in 2016
• Existing clients with a funded ThinkTrader account
• Employees (or family members of employees) of ThinkMarkets or companies within the ThinkMarkets group of companies, or other producers or suppliers associated with this Promotion.
- Anyone who meets the above criteria and who is not excluded will be deemed an “Eligible Participant”. Such proof of eligibility may be requested by us from time to time.
- The Promotion will run from 8.30am local time, ie the commencement of the ThinkMarkets’ seminar from Tuesday 1st of November, 2016 until close of business on Friday 5th of November (the “Term”), by which time the attendee(s) must have/have opened a qualifying ThinkTrader account.
- 100 GBP Credit
- Eligible Participants will receive a credit payment into their ThinkTrader (“TT”) account of 100 GBP per client (the “Credit”), within 72 working hours from the time ThinkMarkets’ receives the Eligible Participant’s email to participate in this promotion.
- To receive the Credit, Eligible Participants must email ThinkMarkets’ support team: [email protected] or [email protected] with the subject title “100GBP TT Promotion” to confirm that they are an Eligible Participant (as defined in these terms) and to request the Credit payment.
- The Credit is available as a Trading Credit only in the TT trading platform for 1 Month beginning date of Trading Credit allocation, whereby only profits made from trading in TT are withdrawable from the account. If the Eligible Participant withdraws profits before the 1-month period, all the 100 GBP credit will be removed immediately.
- If the Eligible Participant makes any internal transfer of any amount of the Trading Credit from TT to MT4, the Trading Credit will be removed immediately, together with any profits made using the Trading Credit on MT4.
- If the Eligible Participant wants to deposit new funds to trade in TT, the Participant must send an email to ThinkMarkets’ support team: [email protected] or [email protected] to remove any credit left before depositing new funds into TT. Failing to do so, by Monday 28th November, ThinkMarkets will remove the 100GBP credit, which may impact the Participant’s balance.
- If the Credit is not traded within 1-month starting with the Day of trading credit allocation, it will be withdrawn.
- The Credit is non-transferable.
- Without prejudice to the generality of these Promotion Terms, we have the sole discretion to determine eligibility under these Promotion Terms, including, without limitation, whether or not the Minimum Eligibility Requirement has been met. Our determination shall be final and conclusive and shall not be open to challenge.
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to immediately disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the operation of the Promotion; are reasonably suspected of any form of manipulation of their trading or account or are subject to any outstanding dispute with ThinkMarkets.
- We reserve the right to alter, amend or terminate this Promotion, or any aspect, part or feature of it, at any time and without prior notice to you. We may make changes to these Promotion Terms and will notify you of these changes by posting the modified terms on the ThinkMarkets website. We recommend you revisit these Promotion Terms regularly, and by your continued use of the ThinkMarkets website and our services you accept any such modified terms.
- Our decision in the exercise or interpretation of the Promotion or any of these Promotion Terms shall be final, conclusive and binding on all Eligible Participants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- We may use the information that you provide during the Term to provide you with information about our products and services, unless you indicate to us on the form we use at the time to collect your data that you would prefer not to receive it.
- We will not be responsible or liable for any loss, damages or costs suffered by you relating to or in connection with your participation in this Promotion or in accepting any credit, bonus, reward or prize under this Promotion.
- If any term of these Promotion Terms is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable under any applicable law, such term shall, insofar as it is severable from the remaining terms, be deemed omitted from these Promotion Terms and shall in no way affect the legality, validity or enforceability of the remaining terms.
Forex and CFD trading are leveraged products which can result in losses greater than your initial deposit. Ensure you fully understand the risks.
ThinkMarkets is a trading name of TF Global Markets (UK) Ltd, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) FRN 629628. Registered address: 2 Copthall Avenue, London EC2R 7DA and TF Global Markets (Aust) Pty Ltd, holder of Australian Financial Services License number 424700. Registered address: Level 11, 636 St. Kilda Road, Melbourne, VIC, Australia 3004.
Losses can exceed deposits.