*US jobless data came in better than the forecast and traders reacted positive on the back of it.
*Gold dropped below 1500
- The S&P 500 Index bounced back up as investors renewed their interest for riskier assets. It gained 1.08% as of 15:34 London time.
- The Stoxx Europe 600 Index gained 0.94% and the DAX index scored 0.85%
- The UK FTSE is still one of the weakest European index. However, the index did move higher today by 0.28%.
- The Dollar Spot Index reacted positively to US jobs data and gained 0.14%.
- The Euro continued to drop today and lost 0.38%.and made a low of 1.1181.
- The British pound maintained its 1.21 support but declined 0.44% today.
- The Japanese yen moved lower by 0.23% to 106.10.
- The Yield on 10-year Treasuries gained three points and moved to 1.7395%.
- Britain’s 10-year yield soared to 0.520%.
- West Texas Intermediate crude moved higher on oil supply cut hopes. It increased by 2.60% to $54.80 a barrel.
- Gold moved below 1500 mark and lost nearly 0.75% of its value.
Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices or other information contained on this website is provided as general market commentary and does not constitute investment advice. ThinkMarkets will not accept liability for any loss or damage including, without limitation, to any loss of profit which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.