*Brent Crude Futures rally on Iranian oil tanker "missile hit"
*Markets await further headlines from Washington
*CAD traders to take stock of Canadian job figures tonight
- AUDUSD +0.19% to trade a touch below 0.678.
- NZDUSD didn't edge higher with A$, -0.02% closing near 0.6318.
- USDJPY tested 108 and since trades just under, +0.03%.
- USDCAD -0.04% catches Sep. employment change and Sep. unemployment rate tonight at 11.30am.
- GBPUSD +0.1% in Asia, holding its overnight NY rally that saw it soar some 250pips on Brexit related headlines.
- Asia equities carried NY positive momentum with broad gains.
- ASX 200 Futures +0.3% to close at 6,580 though they got as high as 6,592 at open.
- ASX cash finished at 6,606, up +0.9%, led by 12.5% gains in Silver Lake Resources (SLR.AX).
- Nikkei Futures +1.2%.
- Hang Seng Futures +2.2%.
- CSI 300 +0.9%.
- Yields were more settled after yesterday's massive run up.
- US 10y yields stayed in a tight 1-2bps range to trade at 166bps.
- AUS 10y yields have edged higher alongside AUDUSD, +4bps to finish at 101bps.
- Brent Crude Futures spike after headlines hit wires that two missiles purportedly hit an Iranian oil tanker, +1.8%.
- Gold spot remains undeterred in the general risk-on mood, +0.25%.
Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices or other information contained on this website is provided as general market commentary and does not constitute investment advice. ThinkMarkets will not accept liability for any loss or damage including, without limitation, to any loss of profit which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.