TFSA Competition Terms and Conditions
In celebration of our proud partnership with Liverpool Football Club, ThinkMarkets will be granting one lucky, active trader or investor a chance to win signed LFC merchandise!!
The promoter of the competition is TF Global Markets (South Africa) (Pty) Ltd T/A ThinkMarkets, an Authorised Financial Services Provider (FSP No 49835), with registration number 2017/098181/07 and whose registered address is located at 61 Katherine Street, Dennehof, Sandton, 2196. The product issuer of financial derivatives is TF Global Markets (Aust) Pty Limited, who is licensed and authorised to do so by the ASIC with AFSL No. 42700TF
DURATION OF THE COMPETITION
1. The competition commences 1st Jan 2022 and will continue for a period of 3 months, ending 31st March, 2022.
WHO MAY ENTER THE COMPETITION
2. The competition is open to all new and existing ThinkMarkets clients who have actively traded or invested an amount of at least R 5000.00 (Five Thousand Rand), its equivalent or more from commencement date of this competition.
WHO MAY NOT ENTER THE COMPETITION
3. The competition is not open to-
3.1. directors, members, partners, agents, employees or consultants of ThinkMarkets and/ or any of their associated or affiliated companies and/ or agencies or any supplier of goods or services in connection with a competition; and
3.2. the spouse, life partner, business partner or associate, or the natural or adopted parent, child or sibling, of any person specified in the above.
HOW TO ENTER
4. To enter and qualify for the monthly prize as well as the grand prize, participants will be required to trade or invest a minimum amount of R 5000 (Five Thousand Rand) or its equivalent during the qualifying months.
HOW MANY TIMES CAN YOU ENTER?
5. Eligible participants will qualify for one entry per calendar month per active account. If you are a winner in one of the participating months, you will still be eligible to win in any other qualifying month provided you meet the criteria.
5.1. Participants who meet the criteria for the monthly prize will automatically qualify for the quarterly grand prize.
6. Monthly prizes up for grabs: ThinkMarkets Trading Journal and pen
: Liverpool and ThinkMarkets branded kit top
6.1. Quarterly prize up for grabs: ThinkMarkets Trading Journal and pen
: Signed Liverpool FC kit top
REQUIREMENTS YOU MUST MEET TO USE THE PRIZE
7. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable.
8. You must possess whatever documents and permissions that may be required in order to accept the prize, which is your responsibility to obtain at your own cost, and such documents and applicable permissions must remain valid in such minimum form and for such minimum period after the prize date as may be required by the relevant authorities.
9. ThinkMarkets may require you to provide us with such additional information and documentation as we may reasonably require in order to process, confirm, and facilitate your acceptance and/or use of a prize. If you refuse to provide us with the requested information or documentation, you will forfeit the prize.
DELIVERY AND / OR ACCEPTANCE OF PRIZE
10. ThinkMarkets will make the necessary arrangements for the delivery of the prize and duly inform the winner.
11. Delivery and / or acceptance of the prize may take up to two weeks after the winner has been announced.
HOW WILL WINNERS BE NOTIFIED
12. Winners will be selected via random draw; draw will take place on the 1st of every month and winners will be contacted in the first week of the new month.
13. The winners will be notified by telephone and/or email within 5 working days of the draw date of the competition.
14. The winners may be invited to participate in an online prize giving hosted by ThinkMarkets and may be required to produce photographs with the prizes.
WHAT HAPPENS IF THE WINNER CANNOT BE CONTACTED OR IS NOT ABLE TO TAKE UP THE PRIZE
15. ThinkMarkets will attempt to contact the winner three times within a 72 hour period with the contact details provided. Should ThinkMarkets fail to make contact with the winner after this time, the winner will forfeit the prize and ThinkMarkets reserves the right to re-draw a new winner under the same conditions.
GROUNDS FOR DISQUALIFICATION
16. You may not win a prize if it is unlawful for ThinkMarkets to supply such a prize to you. If you do win such a prize, you will forfeit it.
17. If you fail to comply with any of the terms and conditions, then without prejudice to any other remedy which ThinkMarkets may have, you will be automatically disqualified and you will forfeit the prize/s (in the event that you have already won a prize).
18. Your entry into the competition and/or your acceptance of a prize (in the event that you win a prize) constitutes your binding acceptance of the terms and conditions.
19. If you use a mobile phone for entry into the competition, the telephone calls / text messages/ data usage will be charged at the prevailing rates, which may vary from time to time.
20. ThinkMarkets and our affiliates are not responsible for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer, mobile telephone or other device used by you to enter into, or obtain any materials related to, the competition.
21. It is your responsibility to ensure that any information which you provide to ThinkMarkets is accurate, complete, and up to date. Should any of the data provided by you in connection with this competition prove to be invalid, inaccurate, or false or misleading, your entry shall be disregarded, and you shall be prohibited from entering any further ThinkMarkets competitions.
22. ThinkMarkets does not make any representations or give any warranties, whether expressly or implicitly, as to a prize, and in particular, but without limitation, make no representations and give no warranty that –
22.1. your entry or participation in the competition will necessarily result in you winning a prize; or
22.2. a prize, or any aspect thereof, will meet your requirements, preferences, standards or expectations.
23. Prizes are not transferable and may not be deferred, changed, or exchanged for any other item.
24.ThinkMarkets may invite you to participate in any of our marketing activities, to appear in person in the electronic media and/or the print media, and/or to endorse, promote or advertise any of our goods or services, for which no fee, royalty, or other compensation will be payable. You may decline such an invitation.
25. ThinkMarkets reserves the right to vary, postpone, suspend, or cancel the competition and any prizes, or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which we deem necessary. In the event of such variation, postponement, suspension or cancellation, you agree to waive any rights, interests, and expectations that you may have in terms of this competition and acknowledge that you will have no recourse against us, our affiliates, and third party suppliers.
26. You agree that your participation in the competition, and your acceptance and/or use of a prize, or any aspect thereof, is at your own risk.
27. ThinkMarkets will not be responsible, and disclaims all liability, for any loss, liability, injury, expense or damage (whether direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential) of any nature, whether arising from negligence or any other cause, which is suffered by your participation in the competition or the acceptance and/or use by you, of any prize, or by any action taken by us or any of our affiliates in accordance with the terms and conditions.
28. By entering this competition, contestants agree to receive marketing and/or promotional material from ThinkMarkets.
29. These terms and conditions will be construed, interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of contract and dispute resolution in the Republic of South Africa. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to the competition and/or these terms, shall be settled by arbitration in Johannesburg, South Africa, and you hereby waive any and all rights to bring such dispute in court.
30. ThinkMarkets and the judges' decision on any matter concerning the competition and/or arising out of these terms and conditions is final and binding on you, and no correspondence will be entered into.