- Story of US exceptionalism helps keep risk appetite healthy.
- Tesla pukes into $740 at time of writing, ASX points higher at open.
- AUS/NZ yield spread displays good ...
- Risk appetite takes pause after huge overnight rally.
- Asia high beta to the downside as CBs respond to nCoV concerns.
- The Lowe down on the RBA's "Year...
- nCoV fears dissipate as markets (and Tesla) surge to all-time highs.
- Classic risk-on moves across the board noted in FX.
- Antipodean risks up ahead with NZ employmen...
- China follows Fed footsteps with PBOC to the rescue.
- Asia recovers across the board from disastrous Monday.
- Europe set for gains but Sterling rattled.
US 2020 Election
- Iowa Caucus holds clues for the Democrat nomination.
- Sanders risk appears underpriced across markets.
- Tends to kick-off momentum into Super Tuesday.
- Broader markets untouched on China fear overnight.
- Look to more price action on day 2 of China reopen.
- Calendar risk brings RBA reaction.
- China reopens to some horrific scenes.
- European equities set for relatively unscathed open.
- UK Johnson and EU Barnier kick off transition proceedings.
- Democrat Primaries kick-off with Iowa Caucus.
- A busy week for Antipodeans with RBA meeting and key NZ labour.
- Can US growth supply some optimism amid virus cr...
Three Talking Points
- China reopens, how bad does it get?
- Heavy calendar ahead for US growth.
- Iowa Caucus not to be missed.
- EU membership ends today for the UK
- Coronavirus kicks on for now but equities hold up on Amazon.
- Selective moves across FX, Aon to report
Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices or other information contained on this website is provided as general market commentary and does not constitute investment advice. ThinkMarkets will not accept liability for any loss or damage including, without limitation, to any loss of profit which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.