*Brexit deal still on the table
*Unrest in Hong Kong made investors concered
- The S&P 500 dropped 0.08% as of 15:30 London Time.
- The Stoxx Europe 600 Index declined by 0.19%, the move was led by the information finance sector.
- The SPX VIX index jumped 1.99% and the VSTOXX also increased 2.23%.
- The UK 100 index declined 0.20% and made a low of 7149.
- The Dollar spot Index dropped by -0.09% and made a low of 98.11.
- The Euro gained 0.21% against the dollar. The currency made a high of 1.1060 against the dollar.
- The British Pound spiked 0.43% on the back of news that a possible deal is still on the table.
- The Japanese yen gained 0.03% to 108.83 per dollar.
- West Texas Intermediate crude oil increased by 0.81% and made a high of 53.26.
- Gold futures jumped by 0.18% and it made a high of $1,491.
Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices or other information contained on this website is provided as general market commentary and does not constitute investment advice. ThinkMarkets will not accept liability for any loss or damage including, without limitation, to any loss of profit which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.