*What to look out for in 2020?
*How are FX, equities and commodities are impacted?
*Top 10 expressions
- Indices move higher in Asia and Europe.
- GBP/USD takes a hit after poor retail sales.
- US jolts and comments from Fed’s Harker and Quarles to come
- Dax heads to a long term key level.
- A breakout could have important market implications.
- Indices open higher in Europe following the lead from Asia and the US.
- Chinese GDP comes in line with expectations.
- Chinese industrial production improves.
- Solid GDP and December activity data reinforced China soft landing thesis
- Equities momentum pulls ASX higher, sets European equities for gains
- Expect some rates act...
- Friday animal spirits to see equity markets close week on a high
- China growth and activity risks lie ahead
- US data continues US story of outperformance
- Philadelphia Fed Manufacturing Index (Jan) 17.0 exp 3.8.
- Core Retail Sales (MoM) (Dec) 0.7% exp 0.5%.
- USD reverses to the upside.
- Data pointing to weak but stabilizing growth dynamics
- There are some indications of a mild increase in core inflation
- Sentiment improves over the receding global tr...
- Equities in the EU start mixed as Pearson falls over 10%.
- NZD/USD outperforms in FX markets.
- Copper holds above a key levels.
- Packed speaker schedule wit...
- Sedate price action after Phase One signing
- US Retail Sales could excite subdued FX
- UK CPI adds to BoE woes as MPC decision nears
- Antipodeans ...
Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices or other information contained on this website is provided as general market commentary and does not constitute investment advice. ThinkMarkets will not accept liability for any loss or damage including, without limitation, to any loss of profit which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.