- Equities trade heavy on more Coronavirus cases ahead of earnings.
- Aussie dollar volatility stands up after positive jobs report.
- Sterling and Loonie make waves...
- AUDUSD action to come off the back of employment.
- BoC Poloz surprises with dovish message.
- Sterling gets a bullish kick out of Carney.
- Risk-on triggered despite virus fears
- FX markets lag robust risk sentiment
- An ECB preview
- Earnings season cranks up
- A look ahead at the next fortnight in BoC, ECB and BoE.
- What to expect and how markets are positioned.
- Look to take advantage of asymmetric risk.
- A brief look at our top 10 themes and best expressions for Australia in 2020.
- How will Australia balance domestic concerns with global risk sentiment?
- Risk sentiment defies return of US liquidity
- AUD sees Westpac Consumer Sentiment data
- European data doesn't disappoint overnight
- The dollar index has fallen 0.14% after showing strength earlier in the session.
- German ZEW data and UK earnings data improve.
- Trump offers nothing new at Davos.
- UK Average Earnings Index +Bonus (Nov) 3.2% vs exp. 3.1%.
- Claimant Count Change (Dec) 14.9K vs exp. 22.6K prev. 14.9K.
- Employment Change 3M/3M (MoM) (Nov) 208K vs e...
- Risk-off overnight as equities trade softer.
- AUD is the main laggard in FX.
- Risk-off behaviour drives broad equities sell-off
- FX markets find safety in USD
- Cable looks forward to key UK employment data
- Airports and airlines...
Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices or other information contained on this website is provided as general market commentary and does not constitute investment advice. ThinkMarkets will not accept liability for any loss or damage including, without limitation, to any loss of profit which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.