- Risk eyes selective gains as factory workers return.
- Aus poised for gains with CGF and TCL up ahead.
- Chances of emergency Feb. OPEC+ meeting withers.
- Europe eyes soft start tacking onto Friday's sell-off
- RBNZ, central bank conversations headlines calendar risk
- Growth and inflation outlook weighs heavily on gl...
Three Talking Points
- Cautious optimism on virus watch.
- Commodity troubles run deep.
- CAD overlooks employment on oil risks.
- Sterling under pressure as Brussels play tough.
- Non-farm Payrolls anchored by a week of positive US data.
- Oil eyes a return to higher levels.
- Risk appetite to carry into Europe as investors look past Coronavirus problems.
- L'Oreal of interest; US open expects more Tesla chop.
- Aussie retail sales k...
- Tesla's price action has been parabolic.
- Tesla's market cap peaks at $170bn.
- What has history taught us about such excess?
- Story of US exceptionalism helps keep risk appetite healthy.
- Tesla pukes into $740 at time of writing, ASX points higher at open.
- AUS/NZ yield spread displays good ...
- Risk appetite takes pause after huge overnight rally.
- Asia high beta to the downside as CBs respond to nCoV concerns.
- The Lowe down on the RBA's "Year...
- nCoV fears dissipate as markets (and Tesla) surge to all-time highs.
- Classic risk-on moves across the board noted in FX.
- Antipodean risks up ahead with NZ employmen...
- China follows Fed footsteps with PBOC to the rescue.
- Asia recovers across the board from disastrous Monday.
- Europe set for gains but Sterling rattled.
Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices or other information contained on this website is provided as general market commentary and does not constitute investment advice. ThinkMarkets will not accept liability for any loss or damage including, without limitation, to any loss of profit which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.