*Tariffs delayed as "gesture of good will"
*All eyes on ECB package
*CBT meeting + US CPI yet to come
- Equities were buoyed through Asia by Trump's symbolic gesture in which he delayed 5% tariffs due Oct-1 by two weeks.
- ASX finished higher +0.18%.
- S&P500 futures led equities, +0.21%.
- CSI300 was stronger 0.54%.
- Nikkei futures rallied +1.11%.
- Hang Seng futures were softer -0.17%.
- US 10y yields and AUS 10y yields ticked higher continuing September's bond sell-off.
- Brent crude pared some of yesterday's losses, up +0.56% on a day dominated by Trump's gesture.
- Gold and Silver were little changed ahead of ECB September.
Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices or other information contained on this website is provided as general market commentary and does not constitute investment advice. ThinkMarkets will not accept liability for any loss or damage including, without limitation, to any loss of profit which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.