The market up for the markets is as follow:
- The S&P 500 dropped 1.28 percent at 14.15 London Time.
- The Nasdaq 100 retreated 1.85 percent, while the Dow Jones Industrial Average slid 350 points.
- The Stoxx Europe 600 Index fell 0.24 percent to the lowest in a week.
- Germany’s DAX Index sank 0.78 percent, reaching the lowest in a week
- The SPX VIX index surged 3.12% and VSTOXX index dropped 2.54%
- The MSCI Emerging Market Index declined 0.4 percent to the lowest in more than a week.
- The MSCI Asia Pacific Index climbed 0.2 percent.
The Dollar Spot Index dipped 0.3 percent.
The euro advanced 0.2 percent to $1.1366.
The British pound dipped 0.2 percent to $1.2585, the weakest in
almost three weeks.
The Japanese yen jumped 1 percent to 107.828 per dollar, the
strongest in more than eight months on the biggest increase in two
West Texas Intermediate crude climbed 0.97 percent to $46.97 a
Gold futures advanced 0.58 percent to $1,292 an ounce, reaching
the highest in almost seven months on its sixth consecutive advance.