- EU membership ends today for the UK
- Coronavirus kicks on for now but equities hold up on Amazon.
- Selective moves across FX, Aon to report
- An overview of BoE's highly divisive rate decision.
- BoE keeps rates on hold in a 7-2 vote like December.
- Favour buying Sterling dips, but mindful of Brexi...
- Ahead of BoE January preview.
- Some UK earnings reports to navigate.
- Asia FX and equities displays easy selling.
- Equities flat into Asia but conviction lacking.
- Mixed results from Tesla, Microsoft and Facebook.
- Fed marginally dovish with April repo slowdown targeted....
- Risk sentiment gains temporary reprieve.
- More majors set to report as Apple beats amid dampened outlooks.
- GBP forward volatility reflects divisive BoE meeting....
- Risk-off flows unwinding, but Coronavirus not peaking yet.
- Strong revenue numbers from Apple supports equities rebound.
- RBA pricing unlikely to shift ah...
- Risk appetite falters on murky path forward
- But could see improvement as US reporting hits top speed
- Europe set for higher open after yesterday's bloodbath...
- Volatility is back. But for how long?
- ASX primed for sharp 1.1% sell-off at the open
- Classic risk-off flows grab equity bulls by the horns
Three Talking Points
- Coronavirus hurts risk sentiment, but for how long?
- Growth in focus as US reporting season hits top speed.
- European political risk back on the table with Italy.
- Equities finish tentatively in the green during Asia
- Lunar New Year liquidity set to exacerbate PMIs.
- EUR settles lower after wide-ranging ECB review
Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices or other information contained on this website is provided as general market commentary and does not constitute investment advice. ThinkMarkets will not accept liability for any loss or damage including, without limitation, to any loss of profit which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.