- Volatility is back. But for how long?
- ASX primed for sharp 1.1% sell-off at the open
- Classic risk-off flows grab equity bulls by the horns
Three Talking Points
- Coronavirus hurts risk sentiment, but for how long?
- Growth in focus as US reporting season hits top speed.
- European political risk back on the table with Italy.
- Equities finish tentatively in the green during Asia
- Lunar New Year liquidity set to exacerbate PMIs.
- EUR settles lower after wide-ranging ECB review
- ASX continues to um and argh over Coronavirus.
- AUD grounded as Wall Street digests okay jobs data.
- EUR down but mostly unfazed on ECB soundbites.
- Equities trade heavy on more Coronavirus cases ahead of earnings.
- Aussie dollar volatility stands up after positive jobs report.
- Sterling and Loonie make waves...
- AUDUSD action to come off the back of employment.
- BoC Poloz surprises with dovish message.
- Sterling gets a bullish kick out of Carney.
- Risk-on triggered despite virus fears
- FX markets lag robust risk sentiment
- An ECB preview
- Earnings season cranks up
- A look ahead at the next fortnight in BoC, ECB and BoE.
- What to expect and how markets are positioned.
- Look to take advantage of asymmetric risk.
- A brief look at our top 10 themes and best expressions for Australia in 2020.
- How will Australia balance domestic concerns with global risk sentiment?
- Risk sentiment defies return of US liquidity
- AUD sees Westpac Consumer Sentiment data
- European data doesn't disappoint overnight
Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices or other information contained on this website is provided as general market commentary and does not constitute investment advice. ThinkMarkets will not accept liability for any loss or damage including, without limitation, to any loss of profit which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.